NEW FEATURES: Sends I'm OK Messages. Increase the functionality of your beacon with optional 406Link,com non-emergency messaging service.
The all new GlobalFix iPRO Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB) is the next generation in marine safety electronics. The GlobalFix iPRO is breakthrough product that boasts a digital display and dual GPS technology.
The GlobalFix iPRO broadcasts a unique registered distress signal that not only tells rescuers where you are, but who you are. The internal GPS will automatically turn on and acquier your position upon activation and then utilizez a powerful 406 MHz signal to relay your distress call to orbiting satellites. As local Search and Rescue is deployed, a separate homing signal and integrated LED strobe light guide rescuers to your exact location.
GlobalFix iPRO sports a digital display that allows you to see all of the beacon's operational activities. The screen displays GPS LAT/LON, operating instructions, usage tips, transmission bursts as well as battery power. iPRO makes self-testing your beacon simple and easy to understand with the digital display visually walking you through the self test step by step, no more relying on listening to beeps and LEDs.
The GlobalFix iPRO is also the first EPIRB that offers Dual GPS Technology. Interface your iPRO to your onboard GPS to ensure that your LAT/LON is store inside so the coordinates are transmitted in the first data burst, iPRO's internal GPS is optimized for cold starts
|BUILT IN DIGITAL DISPLAY - VISUAL CONFIRMATION AND PEACE OF MIND|
|DUAL GPS TECHNOLOGY: INTERNAL 16 CHANNEL AND EXTERNAL GPS CONNECTION|
|HIGHLY VISIBLE LED STROBE - ENERGY EFFICIENT|
|HIGH EFFICIENCY ELECTRONICS - PERFORMANCE YOU CAN COUNT ON|
|NEWLY DESIGNED BRACKETS - EASY MOUNTING AND QUICK REMOVAL|
|PROFESSIONAL GRADE DESIGN - ENGINEERED, TESTED AND BUILT FOR YEARS OF ABUSIVE MARINE USE|
|ERGONOMIC, COMPACT DESIGN; SMALLEST FEATURE RICH EPIRPB AVAILABLE|
|LIMITED WARRANTY: 5 YEARS|
|MADE IN THE U.S.A.|
- PRODUCT: 2848.0 Category II, Class 2
- MODEL: RLB-36
- SIZE: (no antenna)7.0 x 4.2 x 3.6" (17.7 x 10.7 x 9.1cm)
- WEIGHT: 20.5 oz (581g)
- BATTERYCLASS: Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries
- REPLACEMENT INTERVAL: Replacement due six (6 years from date of manufacture of five (5) years after beacon is placed into service, whichever is first, or after emergency use
- OPERATIONAL LIFE: 48 Hours minimum @ -4°F (-20°C)
- TYPICAL PERFORMANCE: 65+ Hours @ -4°F (-20°C), longer in higher ambient temperature
- STORAGE: -30°F to +158°F (-34°C to +70°C)
- MATERIAL: High Impact UV resistant polymer
- ACTIVATION: Out of bracket and wet, or manually
- DEPLOYMENT: Category II: Manual Release
- WATERPROOF: 33 Ft (10m). Exceeds RTCM standard
- OUTPUT POWER: 6.3W± 2dB (406.0337 MHz), 50 mW± 3dB (121.5 MHz)
- ACCESSORIESS: eaShelter3 (9501)LowPro3 (9502) Cat I HydroFix HRU (9490)
- APPROVALS: Cospas-Sarsat, FCC, MED ICCanada,
- Acceptances: USCG
- Meets: GMDSS, RTCM, IEC and IMO Standards