Sidewinder® Tactical Flashlight/Strobe
Designed to be the most versatile hands-free flashlight available, the new Sidewinder® from Streamlight® packs twenty functions, four selectable LED light colors and intensity levels, plus strobe, and an innovative articulating light head into one compact, lightweight and waterproof package.
- One switch for On-Off, dimming and mode selection functions.
- Pull-to-turn locking rotary color(4)selector knob with tactile indicator for easy operation with gloves.
- Double click button to initiate strobe function from "Off" position
- Push and hold button for light output levels from "Off" position
- Sidewinder Light Output and 2 AA Alkaline Battery Run Time
- Also accepts 2 "AA" lithium batteries, which allow extended operation, or extreme temperatures (-40°F - 150°F)
- Mounts to MOLLE or ACH for hands-free use
- High-impact, super-tough nylon case; drop-test verified from 30 feet
- Battery polarity indicators for easy replacement in the dark
- Unbreakable, gasket-sealed polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- O-ring sealed for waterproof operation. Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4
- Tethered tailcap to prevent loss
- Cord attachment hole supports up to 25 lbs
- Articulating 185° rotating head
- Spring steel clip attaches to MOLLE or belt
- Clip can be mounted on either side of the light
- Dimensions: 4.63" High; 2.31" Wide
- Weight: 4.96 ouncesAvailable in Coyote Tan and Green
- US and foreign patents pending
- One year limited warranty