The new SWITLIK X-Back Basic incorporates the same fit, adjustment and overall comfort users have come to expect from the SWITLIK X-Back MOLLE design, with the addition of two permanently attached pockets in place of the MOLLE vest attachment loops. The "Basic" naming of this vest speaks not to a basic design, but to a vest that is meant for when you only need to travel with basic items such as keys, phone, wallet, locator beacons & sunglasses. SWITLIK respects that a full MOLLE attachment system is not required for all aviators, and that there are times when an all-in-one pocket will do the trick.
Pockets for the Basics The two permanently attached pockets on this vest are designed to hold all sizes of smart phones, with additional room to spare for other items.
Signature X-Back Design The X-back design allows the vest to contour to your shoulders, lowering the profile, increasing comfort, and improving range of motion. The weight of the vest and its contents is moved away from the back of your neck and evenly distributed across your shoulders, reducing fatigue. The adjustable X-Back straps provide enough range to make this vest one size fits all.
A low-profile design A unique proprietary interior cell folding technique combined with our open V-Neck design removes the bulk from your neck and reduces interference with your helmet. Thoughtful design has moved the components away from your chest to increase comfort and avoid interference with safety restraints.
- Signature SWITLIK X-back construction with ergonomic design for superior comfort while in the seated position.
- Designed to transfer the load away from your neck.
- Twin cell inflatable life-vest with two oral tubes.
- Innovative protective cover with dual-opening zipper design that provides emergency access to both oral tubes.
- Built in locator light.
- Replaceable inflatable cell and/or cover option.
- Two permanently attached pockets for gear storage.
Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz (1.08kg)
Buoyancy: Over 35 lbs
Inflation System: Two 18g CO2 cylinders
Cover Fabric: Nomex®/Kevlar® Blend
Color: Available in Cobalt Blue
Pockets: CORDURA® High Denier Nylon