Designed for use in commercial operations, this immersion suit from Mustang Survival is a ship abandonment suit for workboats, transport vessels, drilling rigs, supply ships, etc. Meets the new IMO/SOLAS immersion suit standard IMO RES. MSC.207(81).
Please note: A Declaration of Conformity (DOC) is available upon written request for all users requiring the DOC to fulfill MED requirements.
- Easy to don in stormy conditions
- Five-fingered insulated gloves for warmth and dexterity
- Water-tight face seal
- Includes buddy line
- Includes lifting harness
- Ankle adjustments for a better fit
- 5mm fire retardant neoprene provides flotation and hypothermia protection
- Triple-sealed seam construction
- Non-slip, durable soles
Child: 44lbs-110lbs (20kg-50kg); Max 59" (99cm-150cm)
Adult Small: 110lbs-200lbs (50kg-90kg); Max 68" (173cm)
Adult Universal: 110lbs-330lbs (50kg-150kg); Max 75" (191cm)
Adult Oversize: 225lbs-375lbs (100kg-170kg); Max 75" (191cm)
APPROVALS: USCG - UL1197 - Immersion Suits 160.171 - USCG/MED/SOLAS 2010
Each size comes in a color coded bag for easy reference.