Manufactured By: Lifesaving Systems Corporation
This professional cable ladder is the finest available. The newly improved ladder is constructed of ¼" (7x19) stainless steel cable with ¾" x 18-gauge titanium tubing for rungs. Each rung is fully diamond knurled for increased grip. Rungs are swagged onto the ladder cables with titanium compression plugs. This unique design provides for a very low profile swage. Rung slippage on the cable occurs at over 1,500 lbs. Stainless steel thimbles are located at the end of each cable to allow attachment to the aircraft or the addition of another cable ladder.
Ladders are restricted to Military use on a helicopter only.Configurations:
- LSI P/N: RES-0592-00 - 30 Ft. Cable Ladder. 6" Wide Rungs
- LSI P/N: RES-0592-W - 30 Ft. Cable Ladder, 12" Wide Rungs
- LSI P/N: RES-0593-00 - 45 Ft. Cable Ladder - 6" Wide Rungs
- LSI P/N: RES-0593-W - 45 Ft. Cable Ladder - 12" Wide Rungs
- Low profile rung swages & Corrosion resistant
- Includes Stowage Bag
- 12" Vertical Spacing between rungs.
- Standard 6" wide Rungs
- Optional 12" Wide rungs available
- 30 Ft. Cable Ladder - LSI P/N: RES-0592-00
- 45 Ft. Cable Ladder - LSI P/N: RES-0593-00
- Weight: 30 ft.@ approx. 13.0 lbs (LSI P/N: RES-0592-00)
Weight: 45 ft.@ approx. 19.3 lbs (LSI P/N: RES-0593-00)