The MK-III Helicopter Rescue Seat is designed to extract personnel in any terrain, including over water and thick forest. The MK-III is fitted with a high buoyancy foam rubber flotation collar and three adjustable safety straps. The rescue seat is intended to hoist one person, but can lift up to three people.
- Thick Forest Penetrations - Simple folding design allows the MK-III rescue seat to penetrate through dense foliage.
- Over-Water Operations - A detachable puncture resistant flotation collar provides flotation in all sea conditions.
- Simplicity - The three collapsible legs are extended or retracted by easy one handed pressure - no latches or levers to confuse the survivor.
- Retention Straps - Retention straps are provided for each leg and are routed around survivors chest and secured to the penetrator.
- Compact - In the stowed position, the rescue seat is just 9" diameter x 35". The seat measures 25" in diameter when all three seats are extended.
- Lightweight - The Rescue Seat weighs less than 25 pounds.