The MK-III Helicopter Forest Penetrator/Rescue Seat is designed to extract personnel in any terrain. The rescue seat is intended to hoist one person but is capable of lifting three people in emergencies.
- Thick Forest Penetrations - Simple attachment of a weighted slug allows the set to penetrate through dense folliage.
- Over-Water Operations - A detachable puncture resistant flotation collar provides flotation in all sea conditions.
- Simplicity - The three collapsible seats are extended or retracted by easy one handed pressure - no latches or levers to confuse the survivor.
- Retention Straps - Retention straps are provided for each seat and are routed around survivors chest and secured to the penetrator.
- Maintenance Free - All parts are manufactured with aircraft grade aluminum resulting in minimum care and maintenance.
- Compact - In the stowed position, the rescue seat is just 9" diameter x 35". The seat measures 25" round when all three seats are extended.
- Lightweight - The Rescue Seat weighs less than 20 pounds.
- Recommended 1 or 2 persons
- Max. 3 persons - NTE 600 lbs
- Flotation Collar, Buoyancy: 30 lbs
- Flotation Collar, Diameter: 7"
- Restraint Straps, Capacity: 2.500 lbs
- Dimensions: -
- Overall Length: 35"
- Diameter Folded: 9"
- Diameter Legs Extended: 25"
- Weight: 19 lbs
- Folding Seat Arms: 3 ea. 12" x 3"
- Safety Straps MIL-W-27265 TY XIII
- Corrosion resistant 304 Stainless Steel
- Electro-coated with a black finish