The RedHead™ is a lighter-weight and more economic version of the Big Blue™ reusable head immobilizer, as it is made with a less dense foam interior. The vinyl coated exterior allows for easy disinfecting and use in all weather conditions. The extra large pillows feature easy access to the ears for patient assessment. The pillows are adjustable and attach to the base with wide hook and loop, accommodating virtually all patients, including those wearing helmets. Secures to backboard with mounted straps and d-rings.
System includes base with attached straps, two large pillows and two vinly coated foam head/chin straps.
Adaptable for pediatric patients with the use of pediatric pillows.
- Lighterweight version of The Big Blue head immobilizer.
- Vinyl coated foam for easy disinfecting.
- Extra large pillows provide maximum support.
- Easy access to ears for patient assessment.
- Pillows adjust and firmly attach to base with wide hook and loop.
- Secures to backboard with mounted straps and D-rings.
- Includes base with attached straps, two large pillows and two head/chin straps.
- Adaptable for pediatric patients with the use of pediatric head blocks (#1432).