The Rescue Harness is well suited for rescue, military, SWAT and tactical rappel applications where a metal attachment point is not necessary. Originally designed for the US Navy Seals tactical teams, the anatomical configuration of the harness has made it the choice for many tactical teams who need a non-restrictive harness system. Front attachment point is provided through slot webbing construction.
- Quick leg adjustment with camlock buckles
- All hardware plated or epoxy coated in color
- One gear rack
- Meets ANSI/OSHA Class II harness standards
- One size, fully adjustable
- Weight: 1 lb. 3 oz.
- Colors: Black, Terra, Foliage Green