Manufactured By: Lifesaving Systems Corporation
Designed for over-water and in-water rescue operations. This Flotation Kit provides flotation and patient restraint for the Medevac II (LSI P/N: RS-404 & RS-406) and Stokes-type litters (RS-0452). Components of each kit are constructed from quality synthetic materials, and are suitable for the marine environments.
When properly installed the kits provide positive self-righting and head-up flotation characteristics. Each kit comes with five color-coded patient restraint straps utilizing the double locking Quick Release Safety Buckles. The included retainer straps prevent fouling of the patient restraint straps during in-water rescues.
- High visibility and compact stowage
- Self-righting, floats the litter in a head-up position
- Quick adjusting patient restraint straps
- Corrosion resistant materials & hardware
- Lift insert provides rapid patient transfer
- Flotation Log Covers, pair (orange)
- Ethafoam Chest Pads, pair
- Chest Pad Covers, pair (orange)
- Ethafoam Logs, pair
- Patient Restraint Straps, set of 5
- Retainer Straps, 4 each
- Lift Insert, Litter
- Ballast Bar
- Litter Hoisting Sling
Approved by NAVAIR for U.S. Navy use. Approved for U.S. Coast Guard use.