FAA Certified Repair Station
Life Support International, Inc. provides complete Overhaul, Repair, and Modification programs for Parachutes, Inflatables, and Survival equipment. LSI's own In-house FAA Certified Repair Station #LFPR314K provides full repair on most makes and models of inflatable safety equipment.
Additionally, we have the capability to environmentally package (vacuum packaging) parachutes, life rafts and accessories, extending the service life and minimizing inspections.
U.S. Government Licensed
All Overhaul, Modifications, Recertifications and Service Life Extension Programs (SLEP) are performed by U.S. Government licensed technicians, in accordance with applicable specifications, drawings and approved repair station operating and quality procedures.
- 20-person Life Raft
- First Aid Kits
- Life Preserver
- One Person Mil. Rafts
- Multi-Place Mil. Rafts
- Life Raft HARD-7(S)
- Life Raft With FAA Kit 6/8/10/25
- CO2 Recharge, 20-Man (55C3689-4)
- CO2 Recharge, 20-Man (55C3689-4) with Overhaul of Cylinder
- CO2 Recharge, 7-Man (55C3689-2)
- CO2 Recharge, 7-Man (55C3689-2) with Overhaul of Cylinder
- CO2 Refill, FLU 2-A/P
- Tumble, CO2 Cylinder
- Hydrostatic Test, CO2 Cylinder
- ACR PLB