Manufactured By: Lifesaving Systems Corporation
The Medevac Litter is ideally suited for confined area rescues. It has been designed and engineered to withstand the conditions encountered in remote rescue operations, such as in-water rescue, submarine and shipboard rescue, and other restricted areas that require a low profile, narrow litter.
The Medevac litter is self-righting in water, and floats with the patient's head slightly reclined to provide maximum freeboard. The stowage case for the litter is equipped with a backpack harness for easy transport. Two carrying harnesses are included which allow personnel free use of their hands while transporting the litter and patient. Tubular stainless steel is used for the construction of the litter frame and skids. Fast acting, sliding couplers are used to secure the two halves of the litter and can be locked into place within seconds. The Medevac litter can be hoisted in either vertical or horizontal positions.
- Foldable and compact with built-in flotation.
- Color coded patient restraint straps
- Quick Release Safety Buckles
- Corrosion resistant — stainless steel frame
- Nylon cover and case.
- Includes 4 pt. Vertical Hoisting Sling
- Available in Stainless Steel or Titanium
- Color: Orange (USCG) or Black (Navy)
Please Note: This listing is for the original Medevac litter, LSI P/N: RS-0402. The Medevac II/IIA litter is associated with LSI P/Ns: RS-404 and RS-406 respectively.
- Weight: Litters only at 32 lbs (stainless), 24 lbs (titanium)
W/Case and Accessories at 39 lbs (stainless), 31 lbs (titanium)
- Dimensions, Stowed: 16 1/2" x 10" x 41"
- Dimensions, Assembled: 16 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 80"