- RUGGED Polyethylene Canister- The canister is constructed of impact resistant thermo formed polyethylene, and features ribbed construction, heavy wall aluminum valance with dust seal, 2 heavy duty black spring bail handles, interior rigid foam set with cutout for life raft, resulting in an extremely rugged case for transporting the Life raft. Canister Dimensions: 37" x 13" x 14 "
- LIFE RAFT (LRU-13/A) - The system features Mil-Spec 7-Man LRU-13/A liferaft, however it can accomodate most style Life Rafts, up to 8 person capacity. US military applications include Mil-Spec rafts. Commercial applications include FAA approved raft.
- VACUUM PACKAGED- Life Raft vacuum packaged for long term cycle & reduced maintenance cycle. This results in tremendous cost savings and longer life cycle for the liferaft.
- EASY ACCESS TO SURVIVAL KIT - The HARD-7(S)™ canister features a unique ripcord/hinge system whereby the technician can open the case to reveal the survival kit and replace necessary LIRSH dated items without harming the raft.
- MANUAL INFLATION - Located on the end of the raft is a Manual Inflation Handle, permitting direct inflation of the Life Raft. A safety strap enclosure pocket prevents inadvertent inflation.
NOTE: Air dropping of the life raft only applies if the life raft is being carried as piece of Rescue Equipment. It does not apply (and may not be dropped survivors) if the life raft is being carried on the aircraft iaw - FAA.CAA/JAA or NATOPS regulations as a required of emergency equipment.
- Life Raft, 7 person capacity (U.S. Mil-Spec or FAA raft as required)
- Overall outside dimension: 37" L x 13" W x 14" H
- Capable of deployment by one-person via single point release
- Overall weight not to exceed 75 lbs. (survival kit dependent)
- Easily transported by 1 person (Handles mounted on case)
- Life Raft is protected from exposure to foreign matter, abrasions & punctures
- Life Raft Vacuum Packaged to decrease
- Maintenance cycles & maintenance costs
- Life Raft Canister finished to maximize or minimize visibility as required (Reflective tape optional).
- Life Raft Canister markings clearly identify how to operate the raft for manual deployment