Sidewinder® Tactical Flashlight/Strobe
A lightweight hands-free lighting tool with four different color LEDs, each with varying intensities for a wide variety of tasks. The SIDEWINDER rescue light features a flashing beacon that projects omni-directional light to signal for help. The integrated diffuser allows you to go from tight, focused beam to wide, soft beam. In addition to high intensity white C4 LED, the light includes infra-red, green, and blue LEDs. Meets MIL-STD-810F, METHOD 512.4.
- One switch for On-Off, dimming and mode selection functions
- Pull-to-turn locking rotary color(4) selector knob with tactile indicator for easy operation with gloves.
- Double click button to initiate strobe function from "Off" position
- Push and hold button for light output levels from "Off" position
- Also accepts 2 "AA" lithium batteries, which allow extended operation, or extreme temperatures (-40°F - 150°F)
- Mounts to MOLLE or ACH for hands-free use
- High-impact, super-tough nylon case
- Unbreakable, gasket-sealed polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- O-ring sealed for waterproof operation. Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4
- Tethered tailcap to prevent loss
- Cord attachment hole supports up to 25 lbs
- Articulating 185° rotating head
- Spring steel clip attaches to MOLLE or belt
- Clip can be mounted on either side of the light